- Decided whether or not to cancel the fridge repair appointment. (Decision: We don't use the water dispenser, but hey, we paid for, why not get it fixed for free.)
- Installed the acoustic guitar hook.
- Emailed and called the CCSR group to see if it wasn't too late to join.
- Mapped out the chords near the end of Suspension, and finally figured out what I wanted for the third chord in the ending sequence. It's actually very simple. Six of the notes in the first two chords stay the same, so I kept those for the third chord and only moved two notes, and now it sounds how I imagined. I have three out of four songs "done" (except for mastering) for my album or EP or whatever it is.
- Sent claim info to vermiculite contractor.
- Unpacked another box; somehow found a place for the stuff in it.
- Tried to figure out goals for the end of the year. Other than getting the guy into more situations in which he can make friends and finishing an album, I couldn't come up with anything. If so, why do I have so many projects?
- Went to the music programming group. Heard about cool books and tuning system tools, got Flooding to play harmonically harsher events more quickly, but that just kind of makes it harsher. I got some recommendations about timbre changes that might help ease someone through this. Another potential approach is to make pitches common to adjacent events sustain instead of starting them in the new event.
- Put together A Ninja Weighing the Pros and the Cons
My back and IT bands are still not quite right! No idea what to do about this.