- Dropped off, picked up, dropped off.
- Went through the potential client's code.
- Read client's milestone descriptions and corresponding payment amounts. I find them way too open-ended. Wrote milestone proposals that are more concrete, though, there is still plenty of room for interpretations. Weirdly, I think this milestone structure were for a project that I was to write from scratch. I suspect that things are more broken than they think they are.
- Got groceries.
- Read some Piketty.
- Went back into the vocode tool and fixed the problem with everything logged looking like a square wave
. The reason was that I did something really dumb
and forgot about it. Dumb or no, I'm glad to move on from that.
- Modified the log graphing tool to autoscale the y-axis. In the process, I was able to legitimately name a function
`getBiggerAbs`, which I feel great about.
- Made dinner.
- Logged a few more intermediate signals from the vocode tool and the corresponding pd patch. FFT stuff looks possibly right. But the reciprocal square root step yields two very different signals.
- Went to MCG. Among other finds, discovered Super Onze
, which plays an electric ngoni
. It sounds sort of like an electric guitar player sweep picking constantly.