- Dropped off, picked up, dropped off.
- Client B work.
- Chatted with someone about living in Colorado and various parts of Massachusetts, slime molds, and shaders.
- Read about shaders.
- Wrote a tool to slow down a midi file. I needed it because I wanted to slow one of my songs down, but it's already at the slowest tempo NanoStudio allows. So instead, I have to make every note in the song take twice as long and start later. The tool works, and I exported all of my parts from NanoStudio and slowed them down, but I haven't imported them back to really make sure it all worked.
- Made dinner.
- Client A work. I was going to do this tomorrow, but then I found out about the school closure. I'll have to get the rest in later.
- Wrote a script to generate Winding Down
I was really hoping to do more leisurely reading-style things a bit today. I also might not get in any vocoder work. Oh, well.