- Took ACs out to curb, posted to Craigslist about them, scheduled a pickup from the city as backup. But six people emailed me, and someone took them before I could mark them as being for someone that emailed me.
- Called about a health insurance thing that was actually totally my fuckup. (I missed a deadline.) They were actually helpful and forgiving, and hopefully, we will not have to find new health insurance.
- Client B work.
- Took four bags of clothes and a box of uncontroversial board games to Goodwill. Also, possibly a friend's puzzle, so I'll have to go look for that tomorrow!
- Took the guy to social class. Helped with homework, though he did not appreciate hearing that something had to be redone.
- Emailed a former colleague.
- Went to electronic music group. Worked on Flooding some more and got in more tempo variability and envelopes so there aren't as many popping noises. We kinda got off-topic and started talking about Joseph's cool California E. coli map
There were more things I wanted to fit in, and I felt defeated, but then I reflected, and I think the things that happened were actually pretty good today.