- Dropped off. - Client B work. - Realtor communication. - Set up the printer again and printed documents. - Set up a notary public appointment. - Made some necessary requests of other condo people. - Took the guy to social class. - Got groceries. - For dumb reasons, talked to a mortgage company. - Uploaded many things. - Made dinner. - Made the guy's lunch.
I had to skip the electronic music group today because of there being so much to do. Also, it's apparently now Katt's turn to hurt her back, unfortunately, so that extra jam-packed the day.
- Dropped off, picked up, dropped off. - Filled out a form with signatures and other stuff, which oddly took 30 minutes because of various hurdles. - Called more principals; talked to one of them. - Dug the shredder up, got rid of papers. - Called/emailed about 15 apartments. I think our backup rental is going to have to be around here, rather than in Amherst/Northampton. - Called the pharmacy to reup the guy's prescription. - Called allergist to renew the guy's prescription. - Blew out a tire; got a new tire. - Settled some minor condo financial business. - Called a mortgage person. - Made dinner.
- Moved much of the moving strategy doc to spreadsheet. - Dropped off, picked up, dropped off. - Called even more principals! Learned some encouraging things. - Checked out legal docs. - Checked for more vacancies for backup rentals. No luck. - Looked at Airbnb for backup rentals. Whoa, that is expensive. Thinking of other strategies in case we don't buy in time. - Emailed refined preferences to real estate agent. It was harder to write than expected. - Made dinner. - Client C work. Other than playing Mario Golf, it was the funnest part of the day.
- Dropped off, picked up, dropped off. - Condo communication about repair for an unfortunately-timed house problem. - Too tired to enumerate, but basically, obtained and reviewed documents and made decisions, so I could email and call six different kinds of professionals. This literally took up the entire working day. - Made dinner. - Discussed narrowing down our potential buying locations. It was hard!
- Client B work. - Picked the cats back up from their stay at friends'! They're good to have around, despite forcing you to do things like defend your food. I recommend not sending your cats away unless necessary. - Discussed a tax mystery with my accountant. It turns out I misreported how much in advance chilid tax credits we got, and the IRS figuerd that out and adjusted our filing. - Went to Stow, Acton, and Littleton. They kind of run together. They seemed nice, but it wasn't easy to get a sense for them. I guess we could have parked near some houses and walked around like I did in Williamsburg, but we couldn't figure out a good place to do so. - Had a meeting with our real estate agent (or realtor, as they call them in Massachusetts) in which we got good news! We feel good but are also not quite sure how much real it is, despite knowing logically real it is? It's very much like Bonus Cat right after he's let out of the cat carrier. - Brought my desk and office chair back up, among other things. Tried to correct the crookedness of the back of the chair. Figured out why it was crooked, but when trying to fix it, I made the back unattachable to the rest of the chair. So, it is a stool now. - Made dinner. - Emailed a doctor's report to the school speech pathologist and the social worker. (Incidentally, lots of kids work with multiple specialists at school. They're not in dire straits; schools these days just try to apply expertise when it's efficient and advantageous.) - Sent some stuff to the realtor. - Requested a document from the condo association. - Messaged the doctor to follow up on a thing she mentioned months ago that I completely forgot until yesterday.