- Dropped off, picked up, dropped off.
- Met with the client and set up the dev environment over a video call. It took 2.5 hours, but the client seems easy to work with. My audio input dropped out when I rebooted to get Docker to work.
- Tracked down the first eight Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu graphic novels for the guy. Because there are so many Ninjago series, this was harder than expected.
- Fixed my audio input. In addition to the system Sound settings and `alsamixer`, `pavucontrol` is another thing that could mute your mic.
- Did Homework 4 for the Puckette course. Well, I made a patch that plays eight partials via wavetable, but it definitely does not sound like a Hammond organ. So, I need to learn how to actually do this.
- Went to the TTEM group. Among other things, I learned about `throw` and `catch`, which are different from their synonyms in C-like languages and let you avoid the spider webs I've been creating in my patches lately. Also, I should go back to watching the videos again, which apparently explain additive synthesis well.
- Assembled another episode of Small Findings
which took more manual handling than I wanted because my normalization script has no idea which segments are speech and which are music.