- Got the guy to try a boiled egg. He rated it "OK", which puts it in the top percentile of all foods.
- Went to an outdoor lunch with the guy's friend's family.
- Took the guy to the library.
- Recorded some parts for two dungeon synth pieces, came up with a third. My hand hurt later. These parts aren't taxing at all, but it's still repetitive motion with the purpose of getting a specific result. So, I should have a timer for when I play the guitar and take breaks, just like I do with typing.
- Had a FaceTime call with my parents. The guy doesn't really communicate well over video, but he likes seeing his grandparents, and they like seeing him. It ends up being a whole lot of him going on and on about things he never explains, then wandering off and us wrangling back. At one point, he just picked up book and started reading it. I guess it's better than not doing these, though?
- Arranged those pieces; actually finished the one I started today: Illuminated Corridor