- Dropped off, picked up, dropped off again, picked up again.
- Got sucked into researching Jon Chang's transformation from grindcore singer to pro-military gun nut.
- Replied to a friend's email.
- Recorded a podcast segment.
- Showed up for a Pure Data over Zoom pairing session, but the other person didn't make it. Happened to work out how to get Pure Data playing over Zoom.
- Wrote rest of D&D recap.
- Made dinner.
- Went to Music Consumption Group. Found out about kora music
and finally heard King Gizzard
among other things.
- Sorted through jobs recommended to me.
- Updated the resume to fit the recommended format.