- Dropped off, picked up, dropped off, picked up.
- Helped with an emergency change of clothes and a shower. Was too harsh about the guy taking too long with getting dressed because it's a thing I'm really tired of talking about. I apologized, and we decided to try a certain hand signal when it's time to be serious and to use timers for the sub-parts of getting dressed.
- Did two hours of client work.
- Watched some of lectures 4b and 5 from the Puckette course.
- Did not make my homework sound exactly like a Hammond organ, but learned about how they worked
and about influencing timbres by adjusting the amplitudes of partials.
- Returned 20 books to the library.
- "Helped" with some homework, AKA asked him to write some words down. I think really easy homework is sometimes nice and helps with confidence.
- Went to electronic music study group. We talked about `clone`, checked out homeworks, which were fun to hear, and as usual, talked about the deadly Linux-Jack-Zoom triangle. I think we're kind of patch/synthesis-literate now? It's easier to understand additive synthesis and Pure Data than it is to know how to play audio through Jack over Zoom.