- Dropped off, picked up, dropped off. Lost the better part of the hour because I left too early to pick up. I wanted to do some errands beforehand, but those errands only took a few minutes. After that, I could have walked home, but then I'd have to walk back to school right away. So, I just wandered the neighborhood.
- Did some work for Client B. Added their Slack to my phone for a couple of hours, but it made me anxious, so I removed it.
- Recorded a podcast segment.
- Folded laundry, which, traditionally — and subconsciously — I shirk.
- Watched the FM synthesis lecture. I often really want to pull away in the first five minutes of these to do something more tangible, but I learn a lot every time I sit with it. This time was no exception. Among other things, realizing that the modulating signal is just vibrato is really helpful. I went over the equation about the multiplication of the cosines with different phases several times. Every time I watched it, I felt I got it, then tried to verbalize it and couldn't. Will try more tomorrow.
- Cleared our good name at the library, re: allegedly not-returned book; picked up the new Captain Underpants, which was a big hit as always, as well as my depressing Sackler biography.
- Made dinner.
- Went to the electronic music study group. Got a cool preview of the next homework, which will be useful if I ever get a gig making game show stings. It was nice to air that I thought that sideband frequencies can be lower than the fundamental because that had been rattling around my head.
- Dug up and filled out medical forms for the guy. It took nearly an hour and a half.
November really got away from me. I'm going to have to look back through these to see what happened.