- Dropped off, picked up, dropped off.
- I spent way too much time planning out the month.
- Did some more reading and graphing to make the connection between combining the phases of signals and the sidebands that appear in the resulting frequency spectogram. This took way longer than expected. I somehow thought I could wrap this up today.
- Wrote most of a D&D recap. This one is long, partly because of the death of a longstanding character. I think for future recaps, I'm going to have a template, and I'm just going to fill that template out. This is taking up too much time.
- Went to the music tech study group, and we tried to talk the sideband stuff together and work it out in Pure Data. We didn't quite get there, but it was clarifying. I was considering bailing because I was so wiped and feeling bad about my progress, so I'm glad I went.
- Did the dish backlog now that we can safely use the sink drain.
- Did some condo-related accounting.
I tried really hard to deal down (with myself) how much I planned for each day, and I was immediately and brutally shown that was still way too much. I feel like only way to get stuff done is to stay up really late and sleep less, but that's a sure path to self-destruction. So, I guess more planning shit will be tried!